Eaton’sPower Components Division is currently seeking a Supervisor.QLT.ManufacturingProcess to join our team.This position is based at our Haina facility.
Assurecustomer satisfaction through our Quality System; accountable for qualityperformance by monitoring Quality related metrics, conducting QualityAssessments. Making improvements in the quality procedures, and developinnovations to improve productivity and reduce product costs. Attain quality goals, assure quality plans are implemented anddrive results accomplishment. Deploy the applicable EQS elements andinitiatives of EBS to accomplish established goals.
1.Responsible to establish and develop quality process, such as cost out andprocess improvement projects to attain plant goals and improve the qualitylevel.
2. Preparereport and presentation to monitor and improve the metrics that impact Qualityindicators such as: Warranty, Quality PPM, DMR metrics, Focus 5 or MajorDetractors to the PPM metric and Scrap, etc.
3.Maintainand support, Propose and implement improvements processes to guaranteethe fulfillment of EQMS.
4.Participate in Internal ISO 9001 audits to assure compliance of the QualitySystem and follow up on the resulting corrective actions (CAR’s) oropportunities for improvement (OFI’s).
5. Collectand maintain Historic data control (statistics of products) to support anddetermine quality issue and root cause.
6. Verifyand Follow the final Audits results.
7. Analyzeproduction quality issues (including metrics trends), customer and supplierFeedbacks, prepare corrective action plan, follow up and close any actionswhich are documented through WISPER.
8. Lead theQuality process activities and implement quality action plan on any New ProductIntroductions and transfers as per the PROLaunch Project guidelines.
9. Increaselevels of quality through continuous improvement processes and process defectprevention.
10.Coordinate/Supervise the functions-task of the Quality Assistant, qualityInspector and Process Technician.
11.Maintain Quality Capability process, according to EQMS criteria. Require andfollow up actions plans with customer/supplier of process that are not incompliance.
12.Implement preventive quality processes during product assembly.
13. Ensurethat processes needed for the quality management system are established,implemented and maintained.
14.Creating the necessary infrastructure to meet process capability indexestablished by EQMS and develop action plans for those processes that do notmeet this standard. Supervise, improve and monitor metrics or measures ofcapacity as indicators of production processes such as Yield, Scrap,Productivity Efficiency.
15.Keep tools PFMEA actualize and Control Plans with unusual conditions of theproduction process, as specified by the EQMS.
16. Play anactive participation in the Departmental Teams.
Required (Basic) Qualifications:
- Bachelor’sdegree on industrial, electrical or electromechanical engineering, or otherrelated science.Preferable Post grade degree in Quality, Productivity, engineering or othersrelated science.
- 1-3years in similar positions
- Full Bilingual (English / Spanish)
- PC knowledge: Microsoft Office, Minitab, Access, and AS400.
- Knowledge: Lean Tools, 6 Sigma and SPC.
- ISO 9001 Internal Auditor (Lead Auditor is a plus)
- Pro-Launch tools (preferably)
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters.We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: Latin America
Organization: EPG CPD ICD Industrial Controls Division
Job Level: Team Leader/Supervisor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time
Cuerpo del mensaje: Lic. en Hotelería, Administración, ingeniería industrial, a fin. Experiencia en el puesto de supervisor y conocimientos en prevención de...
Publicado hace 14 días
Encargado de Seguridad Industrial, Higiene y Medio Ambiente. Requisitos: Titulo universitario de Ing. Industrial o carrera a fin. 2 o mas años de Experiencia en...
Publicado hace 13 días
Cuerpo del mensaje: Tiene las competencias y habilidades que le permiten ejecutar procesos técnicos y operativos relacionados con la prevención y control de los...
Publicado hace 6 días
Funciones: Supervisar las operaciones de recepción de mercancía, y velar por el proceso clasificación y consolidación de mercancía en tránsito, coordinando las...
Publicado hace 11 días