Join the world’s largest virtual company!
Work from anywhere – Flexible hours – Training & travel opportunities
Scopic Software is seeking a skilled Remote Financial Operations Analyst to join our team of 250+ professionals in over 40 countries. This is an ideal position for motivated individuals looking for a diverse, fast-paced, fully remote environment.
• Assist the team in maintaining and monitoring the KPIs dashboard, ensuring the protection of data integrity
• Gather and analyze data to prepare ad hoc financial and operational reports to assess business performance
• Monitor the company-wide budgeting process and assist in preparing monthly revenue forecasts
• Provide support services in the monthly reports related to cost and profitability monitoring and advise on optimizing performance and profitability
At Scopic, we believe talent can be found in every corner of the globe, and you shouldn’t be limited by location. Our employees work in nearly every time zone, from whenever they feel most comfortable, and our software benefits from this diversity of perspectives and expertise.
Grow Your Skills and Your Career, Fast
We offer training opportunities to keep your skills sharp and encourage you to stay up-to-date with ever-evolving technologies. As your skills grow and you take on additional responsibility, you will have opportunities to move up in the company. If you work hard and deliver quality results, you will do very well here. Pay raises and promotions are completely merit-based, so your success is in your hands.
Become a Valuable Part of a Small, Dynamic International Team
Unlike huge tech corporations like Google and Microsoft, Scopic employees don’t get lost in bureaucracy or sidelined doing the same boring tasks day after day. Most projects last six months to one year, so all team members have the opportunity to try their skills on a diverse range of applications. Scopic employees work independently and are entrusted with considerable responsibility.
Contribute to Meaningful Applications for Clients Invested in Your Success
All Scopic projects involve working with challenging, innovative applications. The applications Scopic works on are the cornerstone of our clients’ businesses. Clients and users will rely on you to ensure the delivery of quality software products.
Why Work With Scopic Software?
• Flexible working hours, set your own schedule
• Freedom to travel and work from anywhere in the world
• Ability to work wherever you are most comfortable (home, office, park, café, etc.)
• Reliable, consistent workload
• Flexible payment options in $US – salaried and hourly positions available
• Annual pay increases for good performance
• Paid training and other professional growth opportunities
• International travel opportunities (not required)
• Interesting, challenging projects using the latest technologies
• 1+ year of full-time professional experience in Finance, Accounting or Data Analytics
• Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
• Ability to be proactive, identify issues, and resolve tasks in a timely manner
• Excellent attention to detail
• Independent and disciplined
• Knowledge of the IT/software industry, preferred
• Advanced written and spoken English
• Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Business Administration, Finance, Economics or a related field
Salary: Negotiable depending on skills and experience.
About Scopic Software
Scopic Software is the world’s largest virtual company. Founded in 2006, we have grown consistently by delivering innovative, cutting-edge software and marketing services to our clients and creating an empowering environment for our employees.
We build and market advanced software for clients and users around the globe. With 10+ years in the industry and 1000+ projects under our belt, we’ve brought to life software for Manufacturing, Media and Entertainment, Fintech, Healthcare, Food and Fitness, and Gaming.
Edad: Desde 18 Hasta 70 Años
LIC. EN CONTABILIDAD O ESTUDIANTE DE TERMINO EXPERIENCIA EN ÁREA DE CAJA CUADRE CONCILIACIONES HONESTA RESPONSABLE PUNTUAL DISPONIBILIDAD DE HORARIO CAPACIDAD...
Publicado hace 14 días
Gerente para diseñar, coordinar e implementar el proceso de planificación estratégica de la organizacion. Diseñar, coordinar e integrar el proceso de control a...
Publicado hace 6 días
Consultor! Eres creativo? Autodirigido, proactivo, con alta vocación de servicios? Si valoras trabajar en ambientes acogedores y familiares, este puesto es para...
Publicado hace 4 días
Buscamos para la Zona de Bávaro. Contratación Fija Inmediata: Gerente de Impuestos Requisitos: Lic. Contabilidad, Experiencia mínima de 2 años en firma de...
Publicado hace 4 días