Music Teacher Description:
Responsible for musical education for all students: Pre-School, Primary School (Grades 1 through 4); Art Education Electives for 5th & 6th Grade, Junior High and High School.Music is a fantastic medium to reinforce the English language in our bilingual setting.
Music Teacher Responsibilities:
- A key member of staff not only because they work with the majority of the students, but also because we consider this area of study an important element in the school community.
- The teacher works out of the music room. It is a versatile space that has a piano and a number of percussion instruments and space for musical movement.
- The classes develop musical movement, dance, drama, singing, and musical practice and theory. (The program adapts according to the skills and creativity of the teacher).
- Actively promotes school identity, strong self-discipline, self-motivation, and cooperation, listening skills and language development.
- This person is a key organizer of cultural and social events with the help of the art teacher and other members of staff.
- Each Quarter the Art Education electives (5 through 12th grades) rotate so that students work in distinct areas of the arts.
- Grades are often divided into smaller groups when they visit the area.
Musical Teacher Requirements:
•Bachelor’s Degree in Music.
•License to teach as an academic.
•Minimum of 2 years teaching experience.
•Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
Estudio Mínimo Necesario: Grado Terciario Completo
Áreas de estudio:
Edad: Desde 30 Hasta 55 Años