- Responsible for two weekly lessons in Physical Education.
- Actively promotes: School identity, strong self-discipline, self-motivation, academic achievement, teamwork, sportsmanship and healthy living.
- Coordinates activities for School Sports Day. (Field Day). This is a cooperative activity that promotes school values and school community. All students, teachers, and the coordination get involved.
- The institution belongs to the Santiago School League in Volley ball, Basket Ball and Soccer. A team of Coaches coordinate team sports in the After-School Program. Participates in tournaments with other local schools.
- Supervision of Recess on a daily basis.
- Coordinates concerns and activities with the School Psychologist and Coordinators.
- This teacher may collaborate with homeroom teachers and other staff members who work with this age range. Working as a team permits greater one-on-one teaching, and small group work.
- We only have one group per grade. Class sizes vary but the majority are between 26-30 students.
- The teacher should show concern for students’ academic and personal needs, coordinating meetings with other members of staff, the. coordinators and parents when necessary.
- Bachelors in Education or related field.
- Minimum 2 years experience giving classes.
Estudio Mínimo Necesario: Grado Terciario Completo
Áreas de estudio:
Edad: Desde 25 Hasta 45 Años