To apply, please visit our website at https://panagoragroup.net/jobs/. No telephone inquiries, please. Finalists will be contacted.
Panagora Group is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in its selection and employment practices.
*Note: Panagora does not offer visa sponsorship at this time.
Panagora Group, a woman-owned small business specializing in global health and international development, seeks a local Gender Based Violence (GBV) expert for an upcoming evaluation of USAID programming in the field of Gender Based Violence in the Dominican Republic. The assignment will be in February-March 2020, requiring approximately 40 days of level of effort, and will also require three weeks of field work in different regions of the Dominican Republic during the month of February. The local GBV expert will work with an expat GBV expert who will act as Team Leader for the assignment.
• An advanced degree in law, political science, sociology, women’s studies or related field
• At least ten years of experience in the field of gender-based violence or related topics in the Dominican Republic and Caribbean.
• Proven experience in operational research, evaluation, program design, and/or program implementation in the field of gender-based violence
• Experience with donor funded program evaluations desired
• Complete Spanish fluency required
Nivel Jerárquico: Empleado
Estudio Mínimo Necesario: Técnico Profesional Completo
Áreas de estudio:
Edad: Desde 18 Hasta 50 Años