Eaton’s Power Components Division is currently seeking an HRSupervisor - Training to join our team.This position is based at ourHaina facility.
The HR Supervisor -Training is in charge of plan, organize and manage training & developmentprograms for all personnel of Eaton ensuring to support organizationalcapabilities to achieve business goals.
- Supervise trainingassistants assigned to each building.
- Develop reports andmetrics to ensure training compliance and periodically updates (ex. HRScorecard)
- Supervise and manageOnboarding program for new hires (documentation, presentations, etc)
- Supervise training personnelwhich supports training certification process in manufacturing lines (new hires/ cross training)
- Supervises andcoordinates the staffing of in-house training programs as needed.
- Leads and facilitatesconferences and/or training sessions.
- Assess trainingeffectiveness.
- Researches sources ofrequired training and makes recommendations in order to select the best vendor/ source
- Assist in assuringcompliance with regulations through the development of training programs
- Woks as a liaison withEaton University to deploy corporate training programs at Haina
- Support HR Mgrs incoordinating training events (as a result of OCA, trainings needs assessments,etc)
- Supervises themaintenance of training records and provides reports as needed.
- Accountable for internalscholarship programs management (English, Computer skills, Technical, HighSchool)
- Works withAsobal-Infotep in the deployment of trainings related to internal needs.
- Maintain 5’S in thearea assigned.
Required (Basic) Qualifications:
- Professional graduatedin Business Administration, Industrial Psychology or related areas,
- Preferable: Masters orPostgraduate in Human Resources
- Minimum experience of5 years in related roles
- Bilingual (Spanish andEnglish)
- Strong PC knowledge: Microsoft Office: Excell, Word, Powerpoint
- Preferable: certifiedtrainer for management programs
- Competences: GetsResults through Self & Others, Demonstrates our Leadership Style, BuildOrganizational Capability, Thinks & Acts Strategically
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters.We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Human Resources
Region: Latin America
Organization: ADMIN Administrative
Job Level: Team Leader/Supervisor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: Yes
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time