Upload data of the different products to the E-Tools software. Analyze the differences and similarities with other products of the market and create the rules that govern each product.
1. Create each individual product in the E-Tools system.
2. Analyze the differences between each part of each product.
3. Set or load these differences (data) in the E-Tools software as attributes.
4. Specify each value or variation option in each attribute.
5. Create the rules that govern each product, for the use of the attributes.
6. Specify each character in each attribute value, to form the catalog codes of each product.
7. Set the order of each attribute for the creation of the catalog code.
8. Perform the same functions (1 - 7) for products of our competence (eg Allen bradley, telemecanique, etc ...)
9. Establish similarities between Eaton products and those of its competitors. (Creation of Product crossings)
10. Evaluate the differences established between our products versus those of the competition.
• Student of the last cycle or monographic level with 90% of approved credits from the areas of Engineering, Computing and / or related areas.
• Advanced English skills.
• Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office: Word, Excel
• Advanced knowledge of E-Tools software
• Preferable: use of the ATNL language
• 1 year in the position of E-Tool
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters.We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: Latin America
Organization: ES CRDS RESI Residential
Job Level: Entry Level
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time