No Relocation Assistance Offered
77527 : Santo Domingo, Distrito Nacional (Santo Domingo), Dominican Republic
The Customer Development Executive is responsible for achievement of Sales targets through excellence in the 5Ps execution at the direct and indirect point of sale where planning CP/Direct Retailers/Middlemen activities is key. They must develop and support the partnership between CP/Direct retailers/Service Providers (Direct WS, Indirect WS, Distributors, Indirect retailers and Merchandisers) at the customers headquarters, at the store and regional level by nurturing contacts and negotiating with buyers, Middleman Sales Force, merchandisers, and Store Operations/in:store personnel. They provide feedback on the in:store environment which allows rapid revision of competitive tactics.
1. Business Development and Monitoring
* Conduct negotiations (Sell In, Sell Thru) and implementation of plans at customer level.
* Coordinate and execute plans per Q and managing the Distributors KPI Scorecard. (Distribution of different Subcats, DSO, Inventory Levels, ECC, etc)
* Responsible for follow up of plans and promotions to be implemented from Retail Marketing and CDT Guidelines.
* Work with customer service to track orders, troubleshoot, and achieve customer service KPIs.
* Work with logistics to plan, analyze, and forecast customers needs and to ensure on time complete delivery.
* Monitor sales and distribution performance, for all subcats, and taking timely actions to drive continuous improvement.
* Monitor competitive activity in all REs, recording and consolidating key activities, monitoring speed of distribution, and identifying competitive best practices and discussing with SDM so they can proactively respond with strategic/tactical refinements.
2. In:Store Personnel Management
* Regularly visit stores in different REs under responsibility in order to identify areas of improvement and develop a broad assessment and plans to be implemented.
* Give directions to field sales supervisors, Bluejackets and distributors sales personnel and ensure updates on new products, promotions, and merchandising objectives. Provide constant feedback and be involved in on:trade visits to monitor evolution.
* Work plans with local Retail Marketing RE Specialists and IT SDM to implement actions to drive growth.
* Supervise the content and accurate collection of data to allow monitoring of 5P performance vs. target.
* Responsible for the correct implementation and allocation of resources of promotions and plans at customer level.
3. CBP:Customer Planning
* Leads development of YTG, joint win:win business plans (baseline and promotions) covering sales, volume, and profitability at PPG/SKU level, and incorporating customers objectives and strategy
* Responsible for commercial calendar with customer and organize action plans to close gaps and exploit opportunities.
* Develop action plans to close customer gaps and seeks approval from CDT leader/consensus meeting
* Identifies ongoing profitability implications of customer plans for customers, and shares insights/solutions with customers in monthly meetings, business reviews and T2T meetings according to commercial calendar.
This position requires:
:Bachelors degree in Business and Administration, Industrial Engineering or related
: 2:3 years of experience in Commercial Teams (Sales Department at least 1 year)
:Google Tools knowledge
:Dispuesto a vivir en Santiago o con disponibilidad de viaje a la región Norte del país (90)
Nice to have:
Customer/Service Provider Engagement
Selling and Negotiation
Integrated Commercial Planning
Equal Opportunity Employer
Colgate is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employ