We are looking for an HR Receptionist to manage our front desk daily and to perform a variety of administrative and clerical tasks.
As an HR Receptionist, you will be the first point of contact for our company. Our Receptionist’s duties include offering support to our Recruitment department and admin.
You should have a pleasant personality, as this is also a customer service role. You should also be able to deal with emergencies in a timely and effective manner. Multitasking and stress management skills are essential for this position.
Duties and Responsibilities
* Coordinate front-desk activities, including distributing correspondence and answer, screen and forward incoming phone calls.
* Welcome guests and greet people who visit the site.
* Basic Prescreening to our candidates and welcoming them to our Recruitment Area.
* Assist in the Recruitment process, managing our candidates Database and making daily appointments with the candidates that meet the requirements.
* Assist also in different Admin task such as Employee activities (Birthdays and other activities)
* Ensure reception area is tidy and presentable, with all necessary stationery and material.
* Be able to take photos to the New Hires for their Company ID's.
* Provide basic and accurate information in-person and via phone/email.
* Receive, sort and distribute daily mail/deliveries.
* Maintain office security by following safety procedures and controlling access via the reception desk (monitor logbook, issue visitor badges if needed).
* Perform other clerical receptionist duties such as filing, photocopying, transcribing and faxing
Ciudad: distrito nacional